A disciple of Mahamandaleshwar Swami Vishnudevananda Giri, a follower of the Sanatana Dharma community in the Siddha tradition since 1995. In monasticism since 1999, she took purna sannyasa in the monastic order of Juna Akhara from her Guru at the Kumbha Mela festival in Haridwar, India in 2010.
Has the fourth stage in the monastic education system.
- From 2001 to 2012 completed many short and several long retreats.
- Since 2003 has been conducting seminars, retreats, transfers of the teachings of advaita-vedanta, anuttara-tantra in the siddha tradition for worldly people and novice monks.
- From 2004 to 2012 - the head of the Arruppadai volunteer servant movement, made a great contribution to the spread of the teachings of Advaita Vedanta in Russia, near and far abroad.
- From 2008 to 2013 - the head of the organizing committee of the International Advayta Vedanta Congress. Under her leadership, three International Congresses of Advaita Vedanta and three International forums were held in Russia (Moscow) and in Spain.
- Since 2012 is the secretary and a co-founder of the World Association of Disciples, Devotees and Followers of Sri Siva Prabhakara Sidha Yogi Avadhuta Brahmananda
- Since 2014 - the head of the missionary department. In the same year in Nepal she was awarded and given the status of "mahant" in the Worldwide Community of Sanatana Dharma.
- In 2015, with the blessing of her Guru, she established and opened the Museum of Saint Swami Brahmananda in Kerala, Omalur, India
- From 2016-2018 is the mahant of the first monastic ashram in Perm, Russia, then in Latvia.
- In 2018, with the blessing of her Guru, completed a long 10-month retreat, after which in December 2019 she takes over the leadership of Mauna ashram in the status of a mahant. In 2019, at the request of the disciples of the karma sannyasi and with the blessings of the Guru, becomes the mahant curator of the ashram of karma sannyasi Sukhavati (Ufa). In recent years, Satya Tejasi has been actively conducting missionary activities in Ukraine, Moldova and Russia.
- In 2019 does the service in the organization of the Order of them. St. Sri Adi Shankaracharya. Empowered by her Guru to transfer methods in the tradition of the school, to conduct the ritual of receiving dikshas, to guide monastic teaching, to train disciples of karma sannyasis. The Guru was assigned the status in the World Community of Sanatana-Dharma - Vidyapati (the main spiritual mentor of WOSM).